The Virtual Small Business Growth Conference
So many new businesses fail, and worse yet, almost all of them stagnate and struggle along for years – don’t be “that guy”… Don’t become a statistic!
I’m supporting the mission of the Rockies Venture Club / Angel Capital Summit to help your new business survive and thrive. I’m very involved with helping put on the Angel Capital Summit on November 17th at the Colorado Convention Center, which was the largest event of its kind in the nation last year, and we expect it to double to 1,000 people this year.
But it’s not about just that one day conference. We will be providing guidance to small businesses long before and throughout the year after the Angel Capital Summit. To that end Rockies Venture Club and the Angel Capital Summit is starting our weekly series of free Business Clinics, bringing the best and brightest business experts directly to you and your key partners.
This is the ‘virtual ACS’, which is a rolling series of online seminars presented by and for entrepreneurs, advisors and investors. You can’t afford to miss this opportunity to solve problems, educate and guide your staff through today’s unique business challenges.
- September 16, 2009 – Dave O’Brien, “Your ACS application: Learning to think like an Investor.” REGISTER
- September 23, 2009 – Chuck Blakeman, “Get a Strategic Plan, not a Business Plan” REGISTER
- September 30, 2009 – Kevin Houchin, “The Other Side of IP: Trademark and Copyright for Entrepreneurs” REGISTER
- October 7, 2009 – TBA
- October 14, 2009 – Brian Tsuchiya, “ABC’s of Angel and Venture Capital Funding” REGISTER
- October 21, 2009 – Steve Kregstein, “Getting it right – avoiding legal and other pitfalls in starting and growing your business”
- October 28, 2009 – TBA
- November 4, 2009 – Steve Parry, “How to Build Your Sales Engine?”
- November 11, 2009 – Chris Roberts, TBA
To Register click on the links embedded above or start here. Not all registration pages are up yet so check back often for the programs you wish to attend.
Get plugged in and keep growing!